December 18, 2007

Christmas Gifts for the Gourmet cook in your family

Christmas time is perfect for picking out special things for the gourmet cook in your family. From fancy schmancy cookware, to cookbooks, kitchen appliances, table linens to kitchen gadgets and exotic spices.

Cookbooks make such wonderful gifts! I find myself in the cook book section. Oh my gosh hold me back! I love cooks books, reading them fills me with such joy and desire to make something yummy for my family. I ended up with a few different kinds of cookbooks and one or two are going to be given away as gifts to some of my girlfriends. There's nothing more fun than trying out new recipes and sharing them with friends. If I'm lucky, my friends will enjoy their cookbooks and share new recipes with me :-)

No comments: