December 30, 2007

Not just for the Kitchen...





Spice racks are not just for the kitchen...This spice rack is from the McCormick Gourmet Collection. I first bought one last year, I had "plans" for it and no it wasn't for my kitchen. You generally see these spice racks at you local grocery store or commissary during the holidays. I just looked them up on line and they retail for $75.00 (plus shipping if you buy them on line from McCormick). Now is the time to see if they've been marked down - our commissary had them at a great savings over the retail price at $45.80 before Christmas. Now after Christmas, the spice racks were marked down and they were a down right steal at $22.40! That's like $1 per bottle of herbs/spices and the rack is FREE! The spices alone are worth so much more than $22.40! So here's a picture of what I use the spice rack for in my scrapbook nook...it holds my making memories paints!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! That is awesome!! I wonder where I could get me one of those in California?

Sandie said...

Andrea- there's www.McCormick.com (if you want to pay full retail)or do a Google search to see where else you can purchase them. Heck I'm from California...just about any grocery store chain had them during the month of December, hunt around for clearance priced special racks.