November 2, 2007

Cooking Magazines...

Do you subscribe to any "cooking" magazines? I love to try new recipes or recipes that have a different spin on a traditional favorite. I like Southern Living magazine for it's unique recipes- heck I'll buy almost any recipe book created by Southern Living (yes I think that their recipes are that good). But I also like to get a couple other magazines that deal mainly with food. Martha Stewart's Every Day Food is a wonderful publication, lots of great articles and recipes that are out of this world YUMMY! Another publication that I really and truly enjoy reading is "Cooks Illustrated". I've glanced at it a few times but the $5.95 price tag had me putting it back on the shelf. But the other day I was at Lowes and I picked it up and thumbed through it...I was entranced by an article on baking pans ones that do double duty as a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan. I found myszelf a magazine that I couldn't put down. I enjoy the product reviews that they do in this magazine and they go into detail with so many things...oh yeah I am hooked!

No comments: