January 14, 2008

On line shopping...

One of the gifts that I received for Christmas is a gift card to Williams-Sonoma. There are 1001 things that I could spend my gift card on, but alas I can only pick a handful, besides-I'd have a pretty tough time storing 1001 items :-D (that smiley is me giggling and the very thought of going on a shopping spree at Williams-Sonoma.
There are obscure items such the Olive/Cherry pitting tool which in its self is pretty unique tool and I just might have a use for it. There's the Scone pan...do I really need it? No not really. I've been making scones for years, rolling them out and cutting them into pie shaped wedges (by hand) and baking them on a baking stone. I don't know why I even considered buying a scone pan, maybe because it's rather novel idea scones that bake in a shaped pan- I've taken it out of my shopping cart but the pitting tool stays :-). I'm in no hurry to buy anything and my gift card doesn't expire nor does it diminish in value over time. So for now, I'll wait...

No comments: